PKF Durban History
In 1922, Mr. D. W. Strachan opened his own business as Accountant and Auditor in West Street. In the years that followed, the company grew to include a myriad of individuals who both helped the company to grow and who expanded the vision of the company. Ken Tayler became the second partner, and the name of the firm was changed to David Strachan and Tayler (DS&T), the title it has held for years afterwards. We then changed our name to PKF Durban to better reflect our long-standing international links.