Tel: +27 21 914 8880
Wikus Luyt began his articles in 2014. He successfully completed his SAICA training contract at PKF Cape Town by the end of 2016 and assumed the role of Audit Manager in 2017. Throughout this period, he consistently demonstrated a keen interest in optimizing audit efficiencies through the utilization of IT tools such as IDEA Data Analytics and advanced Excel techniques.
Wikus holds the titles of Chartered Accountant (SA) and Registered Auditor, both earned after obtaining his BAcc and BAccHons degrees from the University of Stellenbosch. His hard work and dedication have been evident, leading to his promotion as Audit Partner in 2023.
- Chartered Accountant (SA) registered with SAICA
- Registered Auditor with IRBA
- Data Analytics
- Caseware Champion
- Pension Fund audits
- BAcc – University of Stellenbosch
- BAccHons – University of Stellenbosch
- IDEA Data Analytics Level 1