About the position
Purpose of the role
To ensure the correct and accurate completion of Income Tax Returns, as required by the South African Income Tax system.
Academic Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12
- 2 – 3 Years Tax Experience
Skills, Competencies and Experience Required:
- Technical knowledge related to job, i.e. knowledge of South African Income Tax
- Consistently complete Income Tax Returns correctly and accurately
- Effective organisation of daily tasks (time management, planning, administration and reporting skills, meeting deadlines)
- Client focus – internal and external (responding to client needs, service)
- Fully Bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- SARS e-Filing knowledge
- Numerical accuracy
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Experience in completion of Income Tax returns
Required Computer Package Experience:
- Microsoft Office
- Greatsoft Software knowledge will be an added advantage
Key Duties and Responsibilities – Key Performance Indicators:
- Correspond with SARS Consultants.
- Assist with SARS and general tax queries.
- Assist with ad hoc tax tasks.
- Must have a good understanding of the SARS procedures.
- Must have good problem-solving skills, communication skills and client service orientated.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure with deadlines in a fast-paced environment while delivering exceptional quality work.
- Own transport.
- Supporting one or more partners
Level of Independence:
- Work independently with limited daily supervision
Applications to be sent to: