ARE YOUR ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT EQUITY REPORTS READY FOR SUBMISSION?
01 Aug 2019
The next statutory report required from designated employers, the Employment Equity Report, based on the requirements of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 (EEA), is due at the end of September 2019.
By law, designated employers are legally required to submit a number of statutory reports to remain compliant. If not submitted, this is a breach, and you could end up paying fines or penalties for non-compliance.
To avoid the penalties, PKF Human Capital can assist you with the Employment Equity process. We will:
- Assign a Senior Employment Equity Manager
- Provide communication, awareness and training
- Develop a plan between 2 and 5 years
- Establish an Employment Equity Committee
- Conduct an analysis of all policies and procedures
- Establish a Workforce profile
- Implementation (an ongoing process)
- Report to the Department of Labour
Please refer to the attached document to find out more about Employment Equity, who qualifies as designated employers, and what the penalty structure looks like.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your specific needs:
Elsa van Zyl
+27 71 333 6992.